9 Reasons Why I Love Texas
Everyone who visits Texas falls in love with it—and not just because of its fantastic views and interesting tourist spots. That’s just one reason so many people say, “I love Texas”. There’s just something special about the Lone Star State that isn’t captured by travel brochures. Here are some of the reasons why I love Texas!
1. The Warm Southern Hospitality
Tourists are always amazed at how friendly everyone is. Texans are always smiling and go out of their way to help or make you feel at home. They’ll open the door for you, tip their cowboy hat, or answer with a cheery, “Yes, ma’am!” Chivalry isn’t dead—at least, not in Texas. And that is even more of a reason people say, “I love Texas”.
2. The Best Barbecue You’ll Taste in Your Life
Fire up the grill and say goodbye to your diet! Texas barbecues are legendary, and you shouldn’t even think about leaving the state without trying the Texas trinity of brisket, ribs and sausage.
3. Country Music
It’s the soundtrack of the South! You’ll hear classics from Johnny Cash and Dolly Parton, and contemporary hits from Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban and more. Fair warning: the songs have a way of sticking to your head, and you’ll find yourself humming it in the shower or tapping your feet to the beat.
4. The Unique Texas Sweet Tea
Nothing like an ice-cold glass of Texas sweet tea to beat the heat! The drink is actually firmly part of tradition. A Dallas News article on the history of Texas sweet tea says there are records of Texans drinking their special tea as early as the 1800s, when ice had to be freighted and bought from wagons that delivered meat and other essentials to the townspeople.
5. Glorious Nature
Aside from the famous Big Bend National Park—which has waterfalls, canyons, mountains and hot springs—you’ll find beautiful scenery in even the most ordinary places. Fields filled with bluebonnets, clear blue skies, river walks and hiking trails, and the most gorgeous sunsets. You won’t be able to not say, I love Texas, with all this beauty.
6. Sports is a Religion
Many Texans are huge sports fans. Whether it’s football, baseball, basketball, you can feel the energy and excitement when there’s a big sporting event.
7. State Fairs and Festivals
Are you ready to say, I love Texas yet? Texans know how to throw a party. From the much-anticipated Texas State Fair, music festivals like the SXSW and Summerfest, to more unique festivals like the Renaissance Festival in Plantersville (yes, they actually joust and wear medieval costumes!). you know that they will pull out the stops.
Lots of food, lots of music, lots of fun, lots of beer… and don’t worry, whatever happens in Texas, stays in Texas. Just another reason to say, I love Texas!
8. World’s Most Awesome Waterpark
Schlitterbahn is like the aquatic version of Walt Disney World. The one in New Braunfels, Texas has an award-winning up-hill water coaster, and the world’s longest (and most thrill-filled) water tuber—you’ll ride through rapids and tube chutes, and end with a huge splash.
9. Texas Residents Enjoy a Lot of Financial Perks
If you’re lucky enough to live in Texas, you get to enjoy all the food, culture and music all-year-round, plus benefits like low cost of living and no state income tax. Wow! I love Texas too!
And if you ever have a financial emergency, you can take out a Texas title loan. This is a short-term loan where you can borrow $15,000 just by using your vehicle title as collateral.
Any vehicle can be used to get a title loan—car, truck, motorcycle, SUV or RV. It just has to be registered under your name, fully paid, and is lien free (no loans or judgments against it).
Benefits of Title Loans
- You don’t need to have a perfect credit history. Even if you have a bad credit score or no established credit history, you are still eligible for a loan. Anyone can apply!
- It’s one of the easiest and fastest ways to get a loan. Through a trusted lender like Texas Car Title and Payday Loan Services, you can complete your loan application in as little as 30 minutes. And, with the trademark Texan hospitality, you’ll be assisted at every step by friendly customer service representatives.
- Continue using your car. You only have to show your car title and your vehicle for inspection.
- Minimal requirements. No paperwork or red tape! All you need is a government issued ID, a lien-free vehicle title, and a vehicle inspection.
How Do I Apply for Online Title Loans Texas?
- Call one of our branches, or go to our website and fill out our online query form.
- If you apply online, the information is sent to the nearest branch. One of our customer service representatives will call you to explain the process and the requirement documents.
- Go to the branch. Since you filled out the title loan online form, all your information has already been sent, you don’t have to fill out a lot of paperwork. Just bring your ID, car title and the vehicle for inspection.
- The customer representative will explain the loan amount you qualify for. Once your paperwork is complete and your contract is signed, you’ll receive your money electronically.
Have any questions about car title loans? Contact Texas Car Title and Payday Loan Services and we’ll be happy to help you with the same day title loans cash you need now. Are you ready to say, I love Texas, like so many others?
Note: The content provided in this article is only for informational purposes, and you should contact your financial advisor about your specific financial situation.