What Do You Need for A Title Loan in Texas?
Acquiring a title loan in Texas is an option when you need money quickly. But understanding the process can be tricky. So let us help you out.
All you need to apply is a driver's license, vehicle, proof of income, and lien-free title to your vehicle. However, it's worth familiarizing yourself with the process in more detail.
What Is A Texas Title Loan?
A title loan is a financial solution that requires you to put up collateral. They are pretty popular — and for good reasons:
- All credit is welcome — Whether you have good, bad, or non-existent credit, you are welcome to take out a title loan Texas lenders like Texas Car Title and Payday Loan Services, Inc. offer.
- Quick Cash — Thanks to the simpler approval requirements, you don't need to wait weeks or months for your money, making it a quick option for emergencies!
Texas title loans are a short-term option for urgent money problems and shouldn't be used for trivial problems. To acquire one, you will need to be the complete owner of a vehicle (truck, car, or van). This means that you shouldn't have any outstanding debts on the automobile.
What Can A Title Loan Texas Be Used for?
While there are no legal restrictions on what you can use a title loan for, we always suggest utilizing them for emergencies only. Some situations where our customers have used them are as follows:
- Funding unforeseen medical bills.
- Repairing their home from weather damage.
- Paying for unexpected but important travel.
Whatever your emergency is, auto title loans are one of the options you can consider.
What Do You Need for A Title Loan Texas?
As we mentioned earlier, you don't need much to obtain a title loan. You should just ensure that you have the following items to hand:
- Your vehicle (car, truck, or van).
- Your lien-free title to your vehicle.
- Your driver's license (or a different kind of state-issued ID card).
- Your proof of income (i.e., your most recent paystub).
How Title Loans Work
Car title loans (the most common type of title loan) require you to own the vehicle. You will then hold the title of your automobile with us at Texas Car Title and Payday Loan Services, Inc. to receive the loan.
Upon evaluating your vehicle, we will give you up to $15,000 depending on the market value of your car.
The Advantages of Auto Title Loans
There are plenty of advantages to taking out auto title loans. Find a few below.
1. You Keep Your Car
Despite what people may say, you can continue to use your car as normal while keeping the title loan in good standing. The last thing you need is for your only mode of transport to be taken from you as you're dealing with an emergency. So, we don’t do that to you. All that's needed is for your title to be signed over to us, not the vehicle itself.
2. Start The Process From The Comfort of Your Own Home
Thankfully, you can start the process from your own home. There's no need to waste your time traveling to and from loan stores when you can find all the information you need online.
You will need to venture into our store briefly, however, so we can evaluate your vehicles' worth. But the whole process will be over in as little as 30 minutes!
3. Easy And Quick Cash
The fast process means fast cash. We don't expect you to wait around to fund your emergencies. After all, when a crisis strikes, there is no time to waste.
How Do You Acquire A Title Loan Texas?
Obtaining a title loan is quick and easy. We've managed to streamline our process so you can start it from the comfort of your own home.
Just follow these steps to get your money as quickly as possible:
- Call us or fill in the online inquiry form on Texas Car Title and Payday Loan Services, Inc. It takes around 5 minutes.
- One of our loan experts will be in touch to discuss the process further and answer any questions.
- Bring your vehicle, proof of income, driver's license (or another form of ID), and lien-free vehicle title to your closest Texas Car Title and Payday Loan Services, Inc.
- Wait while our knowledgeable loan representative evaluates your vehicle to assess how much money you can borrow.
- If you are approved, you will receive up to $15,000 in as little as 30 minutes.
Get Your Title Loan Texas Today
It's easy to get a title loan Texas. It all starts from the comfort of your own home. Give us a call if you have any questions or submit your inquiry today to find out if you qualify!
Note: The content provided in this article is only for informational purposes, and you should contact your financial advisor about your specific financial situation.