Common Loans For Moving Expenses & What They Cover
Moving to a new home is exciting. It marks a new life chapter. But the cost can require loans for moving expenses since moving can cost a lot — sometimes thousands of dollars, especially if you're crossing state borders. So, people can choose to take out a relocation, bank, title, payday, or signature installment loan to cover these expenses.
We'll dive into each one of these loans for moving expenses to make it easier to choose the perfect one for you.
Types Of Loans For Moving Expenses In Texas
1. Relocation Loan
A relocation loan is exactly what it sounds like — a loan to help cover the costs of moving either to another state or a different part of the same state.
You can use it to cover just about any moving-related expense, including paying for a moving truck or company, getting bubble wrap, tape, and boxes, paying for a storage unit, and more.
On top of that, you can also use the loan to cover any initial living expenses if you've just changed your employer and you are waiting to get your first pay stub.
2. Signature Installment Loan
Another common one on our list of loans for moving expenses is a signature installment loan. It presents an unsecured borrowing opportunity for people, even those with less-than-brilliant credit scores.
They are much less restrictive than relocation loans. In other words, you don't have to be quite so cautious about how you use the money.
3. Traditional Bank Loan
Bank loans for moving expenses tend to come with higher loan amounts than relocation loans.
However, their major downfall is that they will require you to have a good-to-perfect credit score. If you know your credit health isn't up to scratch, you may need to consider a different option.
With that being said, you may find some banks willing to work with you if you have a fair score. It might be worth calling your local branches to see what they can do for you.
Similar to installment loans, you don't have to be cautious about how you use the money since there aren't any utilization restrictions.
4. Texas Title Loan
Title loans allow you to borrow up to $15,000, based on the value of your vehicle. They're best used to cover emergency moving expenses or those you didn't accurately plan for.
You don't need to comply with a long list of requirements. Instead, you just need the following items:
- Proof of income.
- Lien-free title to your vehicle.
- Your vehicle.
- Driver's license or another kind for state-issued photo identification.
The in-person process at Texas Car Title and Payday Loan Services, Inc. takes around 30 minutes, allowing you to cover the costs as quickly as possible.
5. Texas Payday Loan
Like title loans, you can use a Texas payday loan to cover moving expenses. Amazingly, they come with a few requirements. You simply need:
- A driver's license or another kind of state-issued photo identification.
- Your most recent pay stub and proof of your ability to repay the loan.
- A blank check from an active checking account that is open in your name.
You can even gain approval with bad credit. Texas Car Title and Payday Loan Services, Inc. welcomes all financial histories, making it easy for everyone to cover their moving costs.
How To Qualify For A Texas Payday Loan?
The process is simple. Once you've filled in the online form below, the in-person procedure is about 30 minutes long. After that, you'll receive the money on the same day or the very next business day.
Here's exactly how to get a payday loan from us at Texas Car Title and Payday Loan Services, Inc.:
- Fill out the short payday loan form.
- Wait for one of our loan representatives from your closest Texas Car Title and Payday Loan Services, Inc. store to give you a call. They'll tell you about the process, ensure you have the required items, and answer your questions.
- After the conversation, go to your local Texas Car Title and Payday Loan Services, Inc. with your most recent pay stub, driver's license (or a different form of state-issued photo identification), and a blank check from a checking account open in your name.
- One of our loan associates will examine your identification and other documents to establish whether you qualify for a Texas payday loan when you arrive.
- If you do gain approval, you will receive the amount you're eligible for on the same day or the very next business day.
Secure Your Texas Payday Loan Today!
Texas payday loans are an option when you’re in urgent need of loans for moving expenses. Get started by completing the online form today and find out whether you qualify before the end of the day.
Note: The content provided in this article is only for informational purposes, and you should contact your financial advisor about your specific financial situation.