What Exactly Are Title Pawns Texas And Why Should I Get One?
When it comes to title pawns Texas, they can be a big help when you need quick cash for emergency expenses. Even so, it’s important to decide if title pawns – which are also known as title loans – are the help you need for your situation. It is important that you know exactly what a title pawn is and how it could help your specific situation. Once you know this, you can feel confident to decide if this is the loan for you. So, to learn more about title pawns, keep reading this article.
Learn These Facts About Title Pawns From Texas
The Definition Of Title Pawns Texas
Title pawns Texas use your vehicle’s lien-free title as collateral for the money. This means that we here at Texas Car Title and Payday Loan Services, Inc. will place a lien on your title while you repay the pawn. The good thing is this doesn’t mean you give up your vehicle. We are using your title as collateral, not the vehicle itself. This means that you can keep driving the vehicle while you are making the repayments to us – which can be done right online through our website.
The Purpose Of Title Pawns
The essence of a title pawn is to cover an emergency expense that you can’t handle on your own. It is up to the customer to decide what their specific emergency expense is for title pawns Texas. While we won’t ask what you plan on using the pawn for, we do emphasize that these pawns are not meant for trivial or unnecessary purchases. If you are trying to decide if your emergency constitutes this pawn, there are many reasons why you’d choose to get a title pawn. Some reasons include:
- Overdue rent or mortgage payments.
- Doctor’s bills or medical procedures.
- Home repairs (especially due to natural disasters or accidents).
- Urgent replacement of home appliances (water heater, HVAC system, etc.).
- Emergency travel to care for ill relatives or attend a funeral.
The Benefits Of Title Pawns
There are a few benefits of title pawns Texas that you should know. To start, we here at Texas Car Title and Payday Loan Services, Inc. work to make sure the process is as simple as possible. And if you are approved, we can give title pawns in any amount up to $15,000. We decide how much we can lend you through your vehicle’s condition and resale value. This means we will have to inspect your vehicle prior to letting you know if you qualify for approval.
During a brief car inspection, we’ll assess your vehicle’s mileage, make, model, age, and overall condition. To find out if you qualify for title pawns, you just need your driver’s license or your state-issued photo ID, your car, and the car’s lien-free title. We don’t need to verify your income or your bank account, which can be a relief for some. Finally, you can complete the entire process – including the car inspection – without having to come to one of our Texas stores.
The Process For Title Pawns Texas
With us at Texas Car Title and Payday Loan Services, Inc., we’ve made it so that getting through the process for title pawns Texas can be done in a few simple steps. We want to make sure you get through our process quickly so you can find out soon if you qualify for approval. We don’t want to make you wait too long or go through a process that is too confusing. Instead, all you have to do is follow this list to find out if you qualify for approval:
- First, fill out your information on our homepage through our online form. This form gives you the chance to apply online instead of having to come all the way to one of our stores to get started. Don’t worry about your private information because we keep it confidential.
- One of our loan representatives from the nearest Texas title pawn location will call you in a few minutes. This reputable agent will answer your questions, explain the title pawn process, and walk you through the next steps. We’ll also make sure the agent is local, as we have offices across Texas. If you’re curious you can check out your nearest office on our locations page.
- You’ll then meet with the agent either at one of our offices or at another location you prefer. We make it as easy as possible by letting the customer choose the day, time, and location of the meeting and vehicle inspection. This entire process can last a minimum of 30 minutes.
- During the meeting, your documents and vehicle will be inspected. This is when you’ll receive your loan decision and the amount you qualify for if you are approved. If you are, you can finalize the paperwork and learn more about our loan terms. Once you’re done, you’ll receive your loan amount that same day or the following bank business day.
Ready To Get Your Title Pawn? Start Now!
The next time you need help, come to Texas Car Title and Payday Loan Services, Inc. for title pawns Texas. If you’re 18+ with a lien-free vehicle and need extra cash for a financial emergency, you know what it takes to see if you qualify for approval. Contact us on our homepage to start your application and see how much you could get. Skip the long and complicated procedures and let us lend a hand instead!
Note: The content provided in this article is only for informational purposes, and you should contact your financial advisor about your specific financial situation.