How To Fill Out Your Texas Title Loan Application Online
When it comes to getting a Texas title loan, it is simple. But if it's your first time applying for a title loan, you might not know where to start. The good news is we here at Texas Car Title and Payday Loan Services, Inc. have made it simple to fill out the title loan application online and get through our process. If you are ready to begin, use this guide to make sure you are starting off right.
How To Get Ready To Fill Out Your Online Title Loan Application
If you go to our website, you’ll easily find the Texas title loan application online that you need to fill out. Just go over to the title loans page and click apply online to get to the form. You’ll first begin by giving us a bit of your personal information. If you are worried about sharing this information, don’t be. We make sure to keep everything you tell us on this form completely confidential.
Once you are finished giving us your information, you will then move on to your vehicle’s information. We ask for your vehicle’s year, make, model, series, and style. Obviously, this is important to get right because this helps us figure out how to value your vehicle. When we meet in person we will go into more detail about your car through our quick vehicle inspection.
Consider Your Vehicle's Worth Beforehand
It's important to establish your vehicle's worth from the get-go so you don't get halfway through the title loan application online and leave unsatisfied. This is why we need this information on the online form. And, of course, you can always do your part to estimate your vehicle’s value. To estimate its value, consider these same factors we look at when we inspect your vehicle:
- Age — Older cars aren't worth as much as newer models unless you have a classic vehicle. They tend to lose about half of their value during the first handful of years. After that, the depreciation curve mostly flattens.
- Odometer reading — Cars with high mileage aren't worth as much as those with lower odometer readings because wear and tear will be more significant.
- Mechanical condition — If you keep up with tire rotations and change your oil regularly, the mechanical condition will likely be in good order. Therefore, you stand more chance of higher loan amounts.
- Cosmetic condition — Dings, bumps, scratches, and stained seats can negatively impact the vehicle's worth. Equally, don't spend a load of money on repairs just to secure a larger title loan.
Once you know more or less what we are looking at, you can actually take steps to get your car ready. Making sure any major damage to the exterior or the interior of the car can help get you more cash. You should also make sure things like the transmission and your tires should also be looked at to make sure they are in working condition.
Get Your Required Items Ready
Now that you know what goes on the title loan application online, you need to ensure you have the required items to get through the Texas title loan process. Don't worry; you won't have to contend with a long list of items you have to search for. We made sure the list was short, easy to remember, and easy to carry around with you. To get through the process, you only need the following items:
- Your driver’s license or state-issued photo ID to prove you are of legal age. Minors can’t apply for this loan with us – or anywhere else, for that matter.
- The lien-free title to your vehicle to use as collateral. Make sure the title is free of any outstanding liens and that it is in your name before you come see us.
- Proof of income in the form of your most recent pay stub. If you don’t have access to your most recent pay stub, we may be able to accept other forms of income.
- Your vehicle to use for the vehicle inspection. Make sure the vehicle you use for the inspection is the same as the title you are using as collateral for the loan.
Complete Your Title Loan Application Online
Once you've filled out the title loan application online, have gotten your vehicle ready, and have collected your required items, you are ready to proceed. As soon as we get your online application, we'll give you a call to set up the vehicle inspection either at the nearest Texas title loan location or you can have it so that we meet you somewhere else instead.
Regardless of where we meet, we will look over your items and inspect your vehicle to determine how much money you can qualify for and if you qualify for approval. If you are approved, we will go over the loan terms with you and help you finish the paperwork. Once you are done with the papers, you can get your money either the same day or the next bank business day.
Get A Texas Title Loan Right Away!
By following the steps above, you'll fill out your Texas title loan application the right way and guarantee a quick process. So the next time you are in need of quick cash, look into our Texas title loan for help. Come see for yourself how simple it is to fill out the title loan application online and get through our process. Don’t wait, fill out the online form now to get started.
Note: The content provided in this article is only for informational purposes, and you should contact your financial advisor about your specific financial situation.