3 Fast Cash Options When Unemployment Benefits Run Out
July 30, 2021 | Emma Frost
Are you thinking what are my options when unemployment benefits run out? Then you have finally found the right place. We have 3 speedy ideas to get cash when you're in a tricky situation including title loans, payday loans, and installment loans.
3 Quick Options When Unemployment Benefits Run Out
1. Title Loans
Title loans Texas offers are an option you can consider when unemployment benefits run out thanks to their quick and easy process. You won't have to wait for weeks to receive them, and you don't even need good credit to apply.
The entire procedure takes around 30 minutes, and you'll walk away from our store with both your loan and your car.
With Texas Car Title and Payday Loan Services, Inc., you can borrow up to $15,000 by qualifying for title loans depending on the value of your vehicle.
We work out the value of your vehicle by looking at three factors. These are:
- The national market average for the make and model.
- An inspection conducted by one of our knowledgeable loan associates.
- The condition of your vehicle.
It takes just a little bit of time for us to inspect your car. We won't keep you waiting for long.
Here's How To Get A Title Loan From Us
- Fill in an online form Texas Car Title and Payday Loan Services, Inc. on or give us a call to start the process.
- One of our loan representatives will answer any of your questions and tell you about:
- The documents you need to get approved for the loan.
- The rest of the process.
- Go to your closest Texas Car Title and Payday Loan Services, Inc. location with:
- Your driver's license or state-issued identification.
- Proof of income (this doesn't need to be from employment, other proofs work as well).
- Your vehicle for inspection.
- Your lien-free vehicle title.
- Wait while our friendly loan representative looks at your documents and inspects your vehicle. This will determine how much money we can lend you.
- If you're approved, you'll complete the rest of the paperwork alongside the loan specialist.
- Receive your money on the same day!
2. Payday Loans
Payday loans are another one of your options when unemployment benefits run out. They are designed to keep you afloat during times of low income to bridge the gap between money going out and coming in.
These loans are quick and simple. And they enable you to get the cash when you need it most — and increasingly more people are realizing that.
As soon as your payday loan request is approved at one of our conveniently located Texas Car Title and Payday Loan Services, Inc. storefronts, you'll receive your money on the same day. We understand you don't have much time when your money runs low, so we get everything done as efficiently as possible.
How To Get Payday Loans From Us
The process for acquiring a payday loan in Texas from us is similar to a title loan! The only difference is the requirements.
For a payday loan, you will need:
- Your most recent pay stub to use as proof that you can repay the loan.
- Your driver's license or a different form of photo ID so we can determine you are who you say you are.
- A blank check from your checking account. It must be active and in your name.
Can You Still Get A Payday Loan With Bad Credit Or After Bankruptcy?
This is one of the most common questions we receive. With all the loan options out there, it can be quite confusing which allow bad credit, and which do not.
Thankfully, we welcome all borrowers regardless of their credit history. We don't believe in penalizing people for something they can't actively control/quickly improve.
As for bankruptcy, you're also welcome to apply if you have charge-offs, bounced checks, and discharged bankruptcy.
3. Signature Installment Loans
The last one of our options when unemployment benefits run out is signature installment loans. These loans allow you to borrow up to $1,500 to fund emergencies or pay the bills during your time of need.
You can start the process online or over the phone. The process is similar to title loans and payday loans, and the money you need can be yours on the same day if you qualify.
What Do I Need For Signature Installment Loans?
- You need to provide a statement from an active bank account in your name to qualify for this type of loan.
- You must provide proof of income.
- You also need your driver's license before gaining approval. If you don't have a driver's license, another form of photo ID will work.
Consider Your Loan Options And Submit A Form Today
Finding options when unemployment benefits run out isn’t impossible. Our title loans, payday loans, and signature installment loans can be something to consider when you’re in a tight spot.
They provide three different levels of money, but they’re all simple and quick to qualify for. Submit an online form to get yours today.