When To Get Cash For Your Texas Vehicle Title
Knowing when the best time is to get cash for a vehicle title in Texas can be a massive ordeal if you don't have sufficient information. You may ask yourself questions like: "Is now a good time?" and "Do I really need a title loan?" It's understandable to be confused (after all, financial obligations are tricky) so, allow us to make the decision easier.
In the following sections, we will discuss the situations that justify getting a Texas vehicle title loan before telling you how to get one from us at Texas Car Title and Payday Loan Services, Inc.
When Should You Get Cash For Your Vehicle Title In Texas?
Unfortunately, there isn't a straightforward answer to this question. After all, everybody's situation is different, so while a title loan may be perfect for some people, it might not be suitable for others.
That said, there are a few situations wherein acquiring cash for your vehicle title in Texas makes sense. These are as follows:
1. Funding Medical Bills
Medical bills can be excessive even if you have a decent health insurance policy. Therefore, some of our customers use title loans to fund the compulsory policy excess or the majority of their treatment costs if they do not have health insurance (or the treatment was omitted from their policy).
Naturally, loans of any kind should be a last resort option in this scenario. We recommend attempting to negotiate a payment plan with your healthcare provider first to see whether that will increase your ability to pay your fees.
Sometimes, you might be able to wrangle a reduction of your total bill, especially if you hire a professional medical bill negotiator to handle things for you. They're highly skilled and will give you the best chance of success.
2. Paying Vet Fees
Like medical fees, vet bills can be outrageously costly — again, even if you hold a good pet insurance policy.
If you don't have enough money in an emergency fund or hit your pet insurance policy's limit, funding the extra cost can be impossible without a loan.
Thankfully, a title loan is an option here because it can give you money in as little as 24 hours. Plus, you can borrow up to a whopping $15,000, depending on the value of your vehicle, which should be more than enough to cover general vet bills.
3. Funding Urgent Home Repairs
You can also justify a title loan when needing to finance emergency home repairs. While many save for unexpected problems, they're often far more expensive than they think, so a title loan can cover the extra cost.
Some common types of home repairs that warrant getting cash for your vehicle title are as follows:
- Leaking roofs
- Gas leaks
- Broken windowpanes
- Broken air conditioning or heating
- Broken hot water system
- Blocked pipe or drain
- Complete power failure
- Broken external door or window
4. Avoiding Foreclosure Or Eviction
Missing a mortgage or rent payment puts you at risk of foreclosure or eviction. While it's tempting to bury your head in the sand, this will only lead to your worst nightmare — being forced out of your home.
Getting a title loan can bridge the gap between pay slips and ensure you never miss a mortgage or rent payment, allowing you to stay safe and sound.
How To Get Cash For Your Texas Vehicle Title
- Complete the online form. Make sure you select title loans instead of payday or installment loans. Also, be accurate with the information. Otherwise, it'll slow your application.
- Wait for a loan representative from your closest Texas Car Title and Payday Loan Services, Inc. store to give you a call. At this stage, they'll tell you about the process, ensure you have the required items, answer your questions, and set a meeting place (you don't have to come to the store).
- Wherever you decide to meet, head there with your vehicle, proof of income, lien-free vehicle title, and your valid government-issued photo identification (e.g., driver's license, military ID card, or passport).
- Sit down with the loan associate. They will examine your ID and title before conducting a five-minute vehicle inspection to establish the amount of money you qualify for (up to $15,000).
- Provided you qualify for the title loan and are happy with the amount we offer, you will complete the paperwork, which involves signing a few documents.
- Lastly, you will receive the money you require on the same or the following business day.
Get A Texas Vehicle Title Loan With Us Now!
Whether you're funding your furry family member's treatment or repairing a leaky roof, you can justify a title loan if you've exhausted other options. Start the process by completing our simple request form. One of our team members will get back to you ASAP!
Note: The content provided in this article is only for informational purposes, and you should contact your financial advisor about your specific financial situation.