Need to Save Money? Here’s 5 Easy Ways to Do Just That
October 12, 2020 | Louis Tully
Saving money seems like a daunting task to almost everybody in the world, but it doesn't have to be. In fact, saving money is one of the simplest ways to find financial freedom. So, what are you waiting for? It’s time to start saving money and we’ll show you 5 easy ways to do just that. And, when push comes to shove and you find that you need extra cash, I’ll show you how easy it is to find “car title loans near me.” Let’s get started.
Top 5 Easy Ways to Save Money
1. Stick to Your Shopping List
Don't go to the grocery store blind (or hungry, for that matter) because this is a sure-fire way to spend far more money than you originally intended to. Before you set off to do your weekly shop, write a shopping list. You can buy healthier items on a budget and avoid buying food that might just end up forgetting about. However, you can't just make a list and be on your way. You need to have the willpower to stick to it. It may be difficult at first but we promise it gets easier with time.
2. Stay In, Eat In
As you know, going out for dinner (or basically anywhere) can get pretty expensive, pretty quickly. Not only does it destroy the budget you set for food that month, but it also takes away most of the money that you have leftover which leaves little to be allocated to your savings account. Instead of heading out to your friend's favorite restaurant, host a dinner at your home instead. Tell everyone to bring a dish for a good, old fashioned potluck! The opportunities for having fun at home or pretty limitless!
3. Make Your Own Presents
You want to give people lovely gifts, right? Well, it doesn't have to be expensive. It's not hard to create your own presents that look amazing and show that you spent time and effort into making something just for them. Try to make some of the following:
- Bread or cookies (or anything you can eat!)
- Candles (who doesn’t like a good candle?)
- Trail mixes
- Scarves, hats, socks, anything you can knit
4. Cut Down On Bills
No, we don't mean that you should stop paying your bills. In fact, quite the opposite! Try cutting down on the bills that you don't need. The best example we can give you is your phone bill. Do you have a load of extra services attached to your plan that you never use? Probably! Ditch them. The same goes for all of those streaming services. Ask yourself if you really need all of them. Chances are no! It's that simple.
5. Ask For Fees to be Dropped
Whenever you sign up for some kind of service, simply ask them to drop the fees. Nine times out of ten, they will be able to say yes to your request. This will lower your bill considerably and ultimately, save you a load of cash.
If You Need Money Right Now Apply For Title Loans Texas
Car title loans, or title loans, are a short-term loan option that allows you to use the lien-free title to your car in order to secure up to $15,000 in emergency money. If your car isn’t a viable option for a title loan, we also offer payday loans and installment loans that can help you when times are hard. Let’s take a look at car title loans and payday loans.
The Benefits of Title Loans Near Me and Online Payday Loans
- No credit checks: Whether you’re looking for a title loan or a payday loan, your credit score won’t affect your eligibility. For a title loan, we focus on your vehicle, and for a payday loan, we focus on your current state of employment to determine edibility.
- Incredibly quick money: Applying for these loans can take as little as 30 minutes meaning you can secure your money in under an hour.
- You get to keep your vehicle with a title loan: If you’re approved for a title loan you get to keep and operate your vehicle as you normally would for the duration of your loan.
- Easy to apply for: You can start your application from the comfort of your own home either by filling out an online form on our website or by calling 1-800-227-4707.
How to Apply for a Payday Loan and Title Loan
Thankfully, it isn't very hard to apply for a title or payday loan. In fact, the process is almost identical. Let's take a look at the step-by-step guide, shall we?
- Step One: Fill out the online form which can be found on the Texas Car Title & Payday Loan homepage. Both forms will ask you for information about yourself and the title loan form will ask you to input your car details.
- Step Two: Wait for a loan expert to call you. This is usually after a few minutes and they’ll discuss which documents you have to bring with you to your face-to-face meeting.
- Step Three: Attend your meeting with your documents in hand and find out how much money you’ll receive.
- Step Four: Get your money! This step can take a few hours depending on your bank, but money will be deposited into your bank account.
Saving money can be easy once you get used to it, but it’s not an immediate process which is why we’ve streamlined the payday and title loan processes to make it as seamless as possible. Saving money isn’t instantaneous, but finding financial relief in Texas is.